#PrayForParis

Hello everyone. I'm sure you all aware of the recent attacks in Paris, France this past Friday, November 15. I, being French, am still in such shock. I put this lovely outfit together to show my love towards Paris and all of France. With the Blue dress, Burgundy booties, and Blue and White Blazer, I was ready to hit the streets in support of France. I am ever so gracious that all my family members are okay. However, it is not over. We must keep fighting. Please spread the #PrayForParis. We really need all the love we can get!


XoXo,
Jessica Rivet

Blazer: H&M
Dress: H&M
Booties: ALDO
Hat: H&M
Jewelry: Leather Strap Bracelet: Gift; Red, white, and blue Heart Bracelet: Gift; Red, white, and blue Bracelet: Starbuck; Swarovski Pearl and Gold Cuff: Henri Bendel

Comments

Popular Posts