G'Day Mate

               
              G'day from Sydney, Australia. I am so happy to finally be writing this blog. Ever since I was ten years old, I've always wanted to visit this fantastic city. With the palm trees flying high and the skyscrapers taking over, I can understand why locals love Sydney. One restaurant I HIGHLY recommend trying is the Australian. Kept under an old, vintage hotel, the Australian has some interesting pizza options. You can order an alligator, kangaroo, and emu pizza. Although it is on the more expensive side, I recommend sharing all the scrumptious food. If you are feeling adventurous, visit the Blue Mountains. About an hour and a half outside Sydney, these beautiful mountains are filled with eucalyptus trees that run on for hundreds of miles. On our final day in Sydney, we did what every tourist does and ride on the Big Red Bus. My favorite stop, Bondi Beach. The water was perfect temperature, and the scenery was just gorgeous. I never wanted to leave this magnificent city, but I will be back in no time.


Xx,
Jess









Comments

Popular Posts