Cruising Around the Caribbean

Good afternoon my lovelies!

I hope you all had an amazing April because I know I sure did. From going on a mission trip to Jamaica with my school to traveling around the Caribbean Sea for a whole week. I feel like these photos are just a sum up of how beautiful and extraordinary my trip was. Enjoy, and try to relax a little.

                                                                                C☼ZUMEL



                                       
                                                                 An unBELIZEable expierence


ATVing in Honduras



Snorkeling in Grand Cayman


Love me some BaliBody


If you haven't tried the Salty Donut in Miami, you need to! Sweet dreams are made of guava and cream cheese donuts. 


Comments

Popular Posts