Back in The City That Never Sleeps

Good evening all!

I just want to make it clear how amazing 2017 has already been to me. So far this year I have traveled to two places and have planned ten trips from now until June. I am officially turning eighteen this year and celebrating in Vail, Colorado with close friends and family. For spring break I will be going on a mission trip to Jamaica with my school as well as a seven-day cruise around Central America. This year has brought me so much joy this far, that I can not wait to see what is happening in the future.

Now, the reason I was in New York this past week was not for me, but for my father. He was invited to cook at the James Beard House, which is the top place to be if you are a food lover and passionate chef. It was a six-course meal with desserts made from my very own Papa. I am so proud of him, for all of his hard work is finally paying off!

As for mother and I, spending time in NYC was not hard. There was a lot of shopping involved... Overall, it was a great little getaway, and it was nice to spend time with my parents. I love them to death and will always cherish them.


xoxo,
Jess


Poached apricot and oatmeal with ThinTea.

Top - Forever 21
Romper - Topshop (Similar)
Shoes - ALDO Shoes

NEW Cabata Bag by Chrisitna Louboutin... Little birthday gift from the fam ;)

Comments

Popular Posts