Find Me Under the Palms

Bula!

Welcome to my Fijian escape. I recently traveled to Nadi, Fiji and landed at 5AM and got on the move quickly. I stayed at the Sheraton Fiji Resort and it was one of the most beautiful places I have seen. I definitely recommend! My first day there, my family and I just relaxed on the sight in front of us... the blues on the tropical Pacific Ocean. The following day was our adventure day. We visited the market place and I got a feel of being a true Fijian. We then stop at a shop which served Kava, a plant said to cure cancer. A bit after we took a magical ride to the Sleeping Giant's Mountain, the most beautiful botanical gardens in the world. I felt as if I was in a movie. Sadly, I was only able to spend two full days in Nadi. However, I do recommend if you plan to visit Fiji from the U.S. you visit other countries around it as well (i.e. New Zealand, Australia, Papa New Guinea) just because it is an eleven-hour flight from LAX.

xx,
Jess

P.S. Be sure to check out my Oceania 2017 youtube vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRsBFaknDc













Comments

Popular Posts