New York, New York

          This past Friday and Saturday, I was a able to go to New York City for four college visits. I love New York so much. There is always so much to do in every little corner of the city. When my mother and I first arrived, we went to our first college visit at PRATT in Brooklyn. It's a beautiful, vintage campus that is very much spread out. However, I did not like how it was not in the city.
          After visiting PRATT, we went to the hotel to drop off our luggage and have a small lunch. When we were finished with lunch at the Ritz, we headed to the next college, LIM. LIM is right in the middle of Manhattan, the type of atmosphere I'm looking for. LIM, however, is a fashion merchandising school, which is not exactly what I'm looking for. The area I would like to study is fashion design. It's a very small school, but still has a lot of great programs.
           As my mother and I headed back to the hotel, we decided to stop by the Plaza Hotel and have tea in the Palm Court. It was a very lovely atmosphere and the tea was amazing. When we were done with tea, we walked back to the hotel and basically went straight to bed.
            The next day, we got up early and headed to Momofuku for breakfast. I ordered an ice-cream wrapped in cereal and it was DELICIOUS. Best breakfast I ever had (my mother would disagree). After Momofuku, we to a taxi to our third college visit of the day, Parsons: The New School of Design. This was the most beautiful college campus  I saw in New York. It was large and open and modern.





Momofuku for breakfast






Comments

Popular Posts